Transportation CoordinatorAmi Wieners(973) 531-9586 X 500
Dear Parents and Guardians,
On behalf of the Morris Plains School District, I am happy to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year!
Currently we are still adjusting our pick up and drop off times as our enrollment changes daily, please have your son or daughter at their designated bus stop approximately 10 minutes early the first few days of school. Please remind your son or daughter that good bus behavior is expected and is applicable to transportation. Our priority is safely transporting your child to and from school, thank you for your assistance with making this happen.
If you continue to have questions about transportation please contact me directly, so we can get a response to you in a timely manner. Transportation information can be found on the district website as well as the parent portal in your child's Genesis account.
SCHOOL BUS SAFETY RULES
Following the school bus safety rules will help keep you safe on the school bus.
- Follow all directions from your driver and monitor.
- Remain in your seats while the bus is moving.
- Enter and exit the bus in an orderly fashion.
- Talk quietly and respectfully to each other and to the driver.
- Keep the aisles clear all times.
- Keep arms, hands, head, and any other part of your body inside of the window.
- Do not throw objects on the bus or out of the bus window.
- No eating, drinking or smoking the bus.
- Do not damage the bus or tamper with bus equipment.